The Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant credential is designed for those who have experience implementing Service Cloud solutions in a customer-facing role. Candidates should be able to successfully design and implement Service Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
Here are some examples of the concepts you should understand to pass the exam:
- Design contact center solutions that make use of cases, knowledge base, and portals
- Design interaction channels and build interfaces to maximize agent productivity
- Manage data and design analytics that track key industry metrics
About the Exam
All proctored Salesforce certification exams can be scheduled as an onsite or online exam. Learn more about scheduling an exam.
Quick facts about the exam:
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes allotted to complete the exam
- 68% is the passing score
- Registration fee is USD 200
- Retake fee is USD 100
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- Available in English, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese, additional details here
- Prerequisite: Current status as a Salesforce Certified Administrator
- A full exam outline, recommended online training, and reference materials are available in the Exam Guide
These sample questions are representative of what you can expect to see on the Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant exam and are designed to help you become familiar with the testing format.
More sample questions are available in our Exam Guide.
Which task should be included in a business continuity plan for a contact center? (There are three correct answers.)
- Route cases to agents in an alternate center.
- Disable the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
- Deliver training on case handling for contingent staff.
- Update the case status field values.
- Monitor service level agreements (SLAs) and notify customers.
The Answer is A,C,E.
Universal Containers plans to deploy the new Service Cloud console to its support team.
Which steps should be considered in deployment? (There are three correct answers.)
- Customize highlight panels for all objects.
- Set up interaction logs and assign them to user profiles.
- Assign users the Service Cloud User feature license.
- Set up users and assign them to a queue.
- Customize case list views.
The Answer is A,B,C.